Monday, August 15, 2011

Summer 2011-- Big Bass Lake, MN

Big Bass Lake, MN 
July 2011
I am so lucky to be able to go back to Minnesota every summer and spend time with my amazing family. This summer was exceptionally wonderful because Alex proposed to Becca on the dock. So epic. :) 

I love my family so much, we always have a ton of fun doing all of the lake stuff together. Minnesota lake culture is different than any other experience out there, and is even more unique on Big Bass Lake because of the deep family roots that go back generations.

"Lake stuff"-- swimming, using the old Finnish-style sauna, fishin', skinny fishin', horseshoes, lots and lots of competitive card games, bike rides, bonfires, great food and most importantly spending time with my super great family! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment