Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Looking Back at Big Bass Lake, MN

Some of the wonderful family and memories from the lake!

So happy Alex and Kelly are going to be a part of this family's history! 

At the lake I love... eating at 9:00 PM with my uncles manning the BBQ. I love seeing my great aunts, aunts, cousins, and my cousins children all in the same place (4 generations). I love how the decor in the bathroom and sauna will always be the same. Cruising the lake post or pre dinner. The old burn bin days. Trying to keep a bonfire going all night. Laura, Becca and I pulling each other behind the little boat. Listening to stories from years ago or from the past year. Paul and Babe. Ghost stories. King of the raft. Bike rides with Linda, one-on-one time with Mary Jo or Jerry. Seeing my awesome godparents. Remembering and honoring my grandparents Paul and Izzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment