Monday, August 22, 2011

Making Plans

This weekend Kelly and I were spoiled by the Totten Clan and Lauralee since they threw us a completely gorgeous and wonderful engagement party for my family and his. Pictures to come!

What a fun weekend being able to hang out with my awesomely fabulous family. I treasure the time I get to have with special people; being entirely present and open, asking questions, listening to peoples' stories, sharing moments of silliness and fun.

Becca and Alex went to look at Alderbrook Resort on Hood Canal Saturday before they came out to the Tacoma house for the engagement party. It is an absolutely beautiful location and would be a stunning place to be married.

Thank you to everyone that has sent words of support and encouragement via email and in cards. They are so meaningful and very fun to read!

Tonight Kelly and I have been super busy because we have been finalizing some details for reserving a wedding date at Chico Hot Springs; Saturday June 9th 2012! My requests included; filling in gopher holes and Kelly's is a keg of Moose Drool beer. So far we're keepin' it simple :)





No comments:

Post a Comment