Friday, September 2, 2011

4 Day Weekend

What a great week! I have 22 almost 7 year old's in my class, and they are all wonderful. I'm working with an excellent team in my favorite school district. I am so lucky! Day 2 we did have balloons and cupcakes brought in for a student's birthday. I was proud that my class not only left with blue frosting on their faces and balloons tied to their backpacks but everyone also made it on the right school bus. Yay!!

Kelly and I had a great week of picking out colors, talking about wedding invitation/save the date ideas, and looking through magazines.
Here is one color combo idea:

Grey
Poppy
Aqua
Yellow


June in Montana! So excited!

This weekend we get to go see DMB and Dispatch at the Gorge on the Columbia River. Very few bands have so much meaning  to me; Dispatch and Dave Matthews Band have been musical staples in my life for the past 10 years. I used a Dispatch song  in Jocelyn's slideshow at her memorial, and the DMB concert with her and our girlfriends is such a great memory. This year Becca, Alex, Christa, Liz and Mike & co. will all be out there too, should be a great time!

*And my ankle is feeling better :)





No comments:

Post a Comment